- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 onion, diced
- ¾ tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large non-stick pan over high heat. Add 1 tbsp of broth and sauté onions until they are almost translucent.
2. Add ginger and garlic, and mix into onions.
3. Add sweet potato cubes, cinnamon, honey and remaining broth. Stir, reduce heat, and let simmer until potatoes are soft (10-15 minutes).
4. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Nutrition per serving: 143 cal, 0g fat, 88mg sodium, 32g carb, 4g fiber, 10g sugar, 4g protein