- 1 salmon fillet
- 1/2 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup mixed veggies (peppers and snap peas)
- 2 baby bok choy
- extra soy sauce and rice wine vinegar
1. Mix all marinade ingredients above in a small bowl, pour into a ziploc bag and place the fish inside. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Place all veggies except for bok choy in a grill pan with the fish, and grill over medium-high heat for about 5 mins. Flip the fish, then grill another 5 mins or until the fish is cooked through.
3. Add extra soy sauce and rice wine vinegar to a skillet. Split the bok choy in half and lightly sautee until leaves begin to wilt. Serve on a plate with mixed veggies and salmon over top.
Note: I also added some Newman’s Own Light Sesame Thai dressing into the fish marinade, which gave it an awesome flavour.