Good morning friends!
How are you!? Alright, first up today: If you’re reading this on my actual site as opposed to in your email or in a reader, you’ve probably noticed that Eat Spin Run Repeat had a little – actually, a very large – overnight makeover! This is something I’ve wanted to do for quite a while now but just didn’t have the technical skills to do it. Thankfully, I happened to stumble upon an awesome WordPress wizard named Ryan Sullivan, who offered to do the project for me. I was assuming I’d have to wait a few weeks, but he was ready to jump on it right away. There’s still a little formatting to be done on my part, but the heavy lifting is finished. Bloggers, if you need any WordPress work done whatsoever, I definitely recommend giving him a shout! Thanks again Ryan!!
Secondly, thanks for all of your comments and tweets about my plantar fasciitis woes. It’s very encouraging to hear that many of you recovered from it quickly! I’m hoping that a little rest will have me running again soon. For now, it’s low-impact cardio, ice and anti-inflammatories for this girl!
Alright, that’s enough about my stinky feet, because I’ve got something exciting for you today! You may have noticed that a little while ago, this badge appeared in my right sidebar:
I haven’t mentioned anything about Love Grown Foods here on the blog yet, but some of you may be aware that the company’s delicious granola is now available in Canada! Just before I left for Australia, a very exciting (and rather heavy) parcel arrived on my doorstep:
What was inside? HEAPS of granola!
When the wonderfully generous Maddy at Love Grown Foods asked if I wanted to be the first Canadian Love Blogger, I immediately told her yes. I’d already heard so much about the company and its products from the other Love Bloggers and I couldn’t wait to start spreading a little love myself.
You might be wondering why I’m so over-the-moon happy about this granola in particular, and there are plenty of reasons. For example:
- It comes in 5 flavours: Simply Oats, Apple Walnut Delight (my personal favourite), Raisin Almond Crunch (a close second favourite), Sweet Cranberry Pecan, and Cocoa Goodness.
- The company uses real ingredients and is very transparent about what exactly it is you’re putting in your mouth
- There are no artificial sweeteners or refined sugars
- All 5 flavours use certified gluten-free oats
But that’s not all. Maddy and Alex are the two entrepreneurs behind the company, and both share a passion for active lifestyles and healthy foods – two things that I’m just a little nutty about myself! To show their commitment, they visit schools and help to teach children about the importance of a healthy breakfast, participate in several community events, and honour a customer each month that exemplifies a ‘live free’ lifestyle. They’re about more than just oats in a bag, folks!
So here’s the deal: I’ve got some love to share with a lucky giveaway winner, and since Love Grown Foods is relatively new to Canada, it’s open to my Canadian readers only. (Sorry US bloggies – I’ll get ya next time!) The winner will receive:
- 5 mini bags of Love Grown granola – one in each flavour
- 1 large bag in whatever flavour you choose
There are several ways to enter, and each one will get you a separate entry.
- MANDATORY: Comment below telling me your favourite way to enjoy granola
- Tweet this giveaway. Use something like “I want to win some @LoveGrownFoods granola from @eatspinrunrpt! http://bit.ly/MbaYLk”
- Mention this giveaway on your blog (if you have one)
- Pin the image below on Pinterest with the caption “Spread the LOVE!”
The giveaway will close at midnight Eastern time on Thursday May 24th, and I’ll announce a winner first thing on Friday morning. Good luck!!