Good morning friends!
First of all, my apologies for the random blank post that may have appeared in your Reader yesterday or in your inbox this morning. It was a classic case of multitasking gone wrong! I’m on the final countdown for the Lululemon SeaWheeze and as you can probably tell, am getting verrrrrry excited! Normally I am a very last-minute kinda girl when it comes to travel but I’m actually feeling rather well prepared for this trip.
Even though each of my Fit Bit Friday posts feature a new song I’m currently loving, it’s been a while since I posted a full playlist. Music is pretty key to keeping myself distracted and running quick during races, and these are the jams in my lineup for 7:37am on Saturday morning:
- I Wanna Love Somebody Like You – Keith Urban (A cruisy tune to start and get into my rhythm… don’t want to go out too fast!)
- Love Revolution – Natalie Grant
- How We Do (Party) (Paperchaser Remix) – Rita Ora
- Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix) (Emte Radio Edit) – The Temper Trap
- Kiss You Inside Out – Hedley
- Shining Down – United In Dance ft Jenna
- In My Head/Airplanes- Kris McTwain (via Les Mills Body Combat 48 – this is a cover of the Jason Derulo song)
- This Life – Mercy Me
- Dark Side (Liam Keegan Remix) – Kelly Clarkson
- Good Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Take Me To The Clouds Above (Audiolush Remix) – LMC vs U2
- Blow Me One Last Kiss – Pink
- Domino (Reidiculous Remix) – Jessie J
- Call Me Maybe (Reidiculous Remix) – Carly Rae Jepsen
- We Found Love (Reidiculous Remix) – Rihanna ft Calvin Harris
- Breakin’ Dishes – Rihanna
- What a Night (Lil Jon vs Journey Mashup) – DJ Kontrol
- Born This Way (Kris McTwain Remix) – Lady Gaga (via Les Mills RPM 52)
- Wherever You Will Go (Hands Up Remix) – Jan Wayne (via Les Mills RPM 53 – this is a cover of the same song by The Calling)
- Titanium – David Guetta ft. Sia
- Scream (Reidiculous Remix) – Usher
- Blackout (Wideboys Remix) – Breathe Carolina
- Sparks Fly (Metal Cover) – Taylor Swift
- Brokenhearted (Reidiculous Remix) – Karmin
In total, that’s 2 hours of music, so it should be way more than enough to get me to the finish line. I’m hoping the faster tunes between the 1:30:00 an 1:40:00 marks (the Born This Way remix, the Wherever You Will Go remix, and Titanium) will inspire me to clock a very speedy finish!
Now it’s your turn! Tell me…
- When you run, do you listen to music or do you prefer to just take in the sights and sound of the race environment?
- Anyone else running a race this weekend? What does your playlist look like?