Living The Whole Foods Lifestyle - Cover

Living the Whole Foods Lifestyle: A Complete System for Fast (Clean!) Food

You want to eat clean. You really, really do. But you’ve got a million and one things to do, and spending hours in the grocery store and in your kitchen just isn’t a top priority.

Sound familiar?

Living the Whole Foods Lifestyle: A Complete System for fast (clean!) food

Good news – it doesn’t have to be. I want to show you how easy it is to eat clean AND still have plenty of time to do the things you enjoy. In my e-book, Living the Whole Foods Lifestyle: A Complete System for Fast (Clean!) Food, I’m spilling my secrets on how I save time in the kitchen while still fueling my body with the foods it needs to stay healthy, fit, and energized.

Living The Whole Foods Lifestyle - Cover

I’m a firm believer that eating well doesn’t have to be a complex concept, and in this book, I’ve outlined a 5-step, easy-to-follow guide for simplifying this often over-complicated topic.

Sample Section Pages

In this 48-page book, you’ll find:

• A list of timesaving ingredients to keep on-hand in your clean-living kitchen
  • My favourite kitchen gadgets that make meal prep a breeze
  • A printable meal planning template, recipe planner, and grocery shopping list
  • 13 squeaky clean, super delicious recipes that feature those superhero timesaving ingredients

Sample Meal Planning Pages

Ready to get your hands on it and get started? Order your copy of this e-book here!

Comments

1. dixie tomchuk says

congratulations – can’t wait to see it ! thanks for everything you do to inspire us all!

2. Lauren Sharp says

Congratulations, Ang! Your food blogging is getting so exciting to look at every day and I am so proud of how far you have come! Congrats again on your new endeavor!

Congratulations! I’ve been thinking about doing this for so long – maybe with a workout plan instead, but I know it takes an immense amount of work to do! It’s so hard to make time on top of regular blogging, and well..life!

I’m so glad I came across your blog recently and been able to connect here and there! Best of luck with the new E-Book!

4. Jelly bean says

So happy for you. All your hard work and positivity are amazing. Inspiring. I’m considering buying this when money becomes better. Is it a) easy for someone who is so unfamiliar with trendy ingredients and cooking techniques and need really really simple, b) cleansing? I need an actual…cleanse :)

It’s definitely not intended to be an e-book focused on cleansing, but all of the ingredients are whole foods and are easy to find in your typical grocery stores. You wouldn’t have to go to any special health food shops to get them. Oh, and the cooking techniques are really simple too, so don’t worry about that. Hope that helps!

5. Sharon Murphy says

Hi Angela I found out about your book from my friend on her blog.

WeCanBegin2Feed

She had a link here and I just ordered and downloaded your book, I had a quick look and I can’t wait to get into it. Sharon

Trackbacks