Looking to give your nutrition a boost and show your body some love? Take this challenge and commit 30 days to a healthier, more energetic, more radiant you!
Do you ever find yourself running out the door in the morning without time to sit down for a healthy breakfast? Or do you feel super low on energy mid-afternoon, wishing you could crawl under your desk for a quick nap? Perhaps you know there’s more you could be doing to eat healthier, but just don’t have the time to be spending in the kitchen or the budget for expensive supplements. Trust me, I know the feeling!
So what’s a busy, health-conscious person to do? You can start with this 30 day smoothie challenge! By incorporating just one smoothie into your daily routine for the next month, you’ll provide your body with a serious daily dose of nourishing vitamins and minerals. There’s a good chance you’ll be feeling pretty amazing by the end, and perhaps even want to extend past 30 days. Best of all, smoothies are incredibly quick and easy to make, so you won’t find yourself saying “I don’t have time to eat healthy” for much longer.
How does it work?
It’s easy! First, get your copy of my 30 Day Eat Spin Run Repeat Smoothie Challenge e-book. It’s got all sorts of juicy information in it about smoothie making, plus 30 recipes that you can make throughout the challenge. Then, simply incorporate a smoothie into your daily routine every day – it could be for breakfast, lunch, a snack, etc – and repeat for 30 days.
In this e-book, you’ll find…
- 30 smoothie recipes, all of which are vegan, gluten-free and full of flavour. I’ve separated them into 3 sections: The greens, fruit-based smoothies, and decadent delights that taste like dessert (but are still totally good for you!)
- A 30-day progress tracker (for all of you who feel major satisfaction when you can put big checkmarks next to things!)
- A mini-guide to greens that work well with smoothies
- My smoothie making essentials and favourite ingredients
- Pro tips for making the perfect smoothie every time
Once you join the challenge, I’d love to hear about how you’re doing, what recipes you love, and any that you create on your own. Upload your smoothie pics to Instagram, tag me, @eatspinrunrpt and #ESRRsmoothiechallenge. And of course, you can always start at a later date – this challenge can be done at any time of year.
Not down with 30 days? That’s fine too – you can also just use this e-book as a source of smoothie making inspiration. The 30 recipes should keep you going for a while!