Are you ready to take your health and wellness to the next level? Are you willing to do what it takes to become the best person you can be? If so, I can help! As your personal Health Coach, I will listen to your personal goals and support you on your journey to achieving them. Areas to address may include, but are not limited to:
- Weight management
- Understanding and eliminating cravings
- How to end overeating
- Eating for athletic performance
- Healthy cooking and meal planning
- Increasing energy
- Establishing life balance
- Being more productive and establishing daily routines
- Reducing stress
- Boosting self-confidence
Your plan will be personalized for your needs and will address concerns that are specific to you and your body. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you. I’ll assist you in implementing lasting changes that will empower you to live a more balanced, fulfilled life.
4 Week Meal Plan Makeover
You’ve got a lot going on in your life, and planning healthy meals is just another item on your to-do list. But where to find the time? No worries – I’ve got you covered! In the 4 Week Meal Plan Makeover program, you will receive:
- Initial consultation (45 mins) – We assess your overall health, nutritional needs, and dietary preferences to ensure the meal plans created are suitable for your lifestyle. This can be done by phone or Skype.
- 4 weeks of custom meal plans – including shopping lists and plenty of healthy recipes
- Unlimited email support – You’ll be able to send me your questions via email and I’ll provide a response within 24 hours (but usually much faster than that!)
Cost: Starting at $85
Want to get healthy but not sure where to begin? Start here! This program will provide you with the strong foundation you need for building your best self. During your first session, we will discuss your overall health, any concerns you may have, and set goals. You will choose the topics covered in the remaining sessions, which may include but are not limited to:
- How to makeover your kitchen – We’ll discuss the great, the good, the bad, and the ugly items in your kitchen, and how to replace the bad and the ugly with better-for-you choices.
- How to navigate health food/natural food stores – We’ll discuss how to get the best value for your money when it comes to buying groceries, where to find products you may be unfamiliar with, and other smart shopping strategies.
- Meal planning – Whether you’re dealing with a too-busy schedule or too many leftovers going bad in your fridge, I’ll help you develop a plan for healthy meals that you can’t wait to eat!
- Fitness Planning – You know you need to keep active, but where should you start? We’ll discuss the components of physical fitness and how to make them work for you.
- Strategies for Productivity – We’ll talk about how to create a daily or weekly routine that works for you, including how to build in time for rest and relaxation – two crucial components!
You will also receive plenty of recipes, handouts, my monthly newsletter, and of course, unlimited support via email throughout the duration of our time together. The Wellness Jumpstart program is available in 4 or 6 45-minute session packages.
Cost: $250 for 4 sessions, $300 for 6 sessions
A-la-Carte Coaching Packages
Want to pick and choose the elements of your coaching package? Bundle together any of the following:
- One on one consultations: Available in 30 or 45 minute increments, via phone or Skype.
- Email support: Available in 2, 4, or 8 week increments with a 48 hour response guarantee.
- Weekly meal plans: Built based on your dietary needs, accompanied by a grocery list, recipes and snack suggestions.
- Helpful handouts: These cover a variety of topics from eating out, healthy travel, foods that promote detoxification, etc.
Cost: Contact me to inquire about the services you’d like to combine.
Not sure what type of coaching is right for you?
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have, either by phone, Skype, or email. I’ll also give you an idea of what you can expect from working with me, and we’ll determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals. It’s never too late to start!