Are you ready to take your health and wellness to the next level? Are you willing to do what it takes to become the best person you can be? If so, I can help! As your personal Health Coach, I will listen to your personal goals and support you on your journey to achieving them. Areas to address may include, but are not limited to:
- Weight management
- Understanding and eliminating cravings
- How to end overeating
- Eating for athletic performance
- Healthy cooking and meal planning
- Increasing energy
- Establishing life balance
- Reducing stress
- Boosting self-confidence
Your plan will be personalized for your needs and will address concerns that are specific to you and your body. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you. I’ll assist you in implementing lasting changes that will empower you to live a more balanced, fulfilled life.
To read about my training and approach to health coaching, please click here.
4 Week Meal Plan Makeover
You’ve got a lot going on in your life, and planning healthy meals is just another item on your to-do list. But where to find the time? No worries – I’ve got you covered! In the 4 Week Meal Plan Makeover program, you will receive:
- Initial consultation (45 mins) – We assess your overall health, nutritional needs, and dietary preferences to ensure the meal plans created are suitable for your lifestyle. This can be done by phone, Skype, or in person.
- 4 weeks of custom meal plans – including shopping lists and plenty of healthy recipes
- Unlimited email support – You’ll be able to send me your questions via email and I’ll provide a response within 24 hours (but usually much faster than that!)
Cost: Starting at $85
Want to get healthy but not sure where to begin? Start here! This program will provide you with the strong foundation you need for building your best self. During your first session, we will discuss your overall health, any concerns you may have, and set goals. You will choose how you would like to spend your future sessions. Options include:
- A kitchen overhaul – We’ll discuss the great, the good, the bad, and the ugly items in your kitchen, and how to replace the bad and the ugly with better-for-you choices.
- A grocery store/health food store tour – We’ll go shopping for staple items to stock your kitchen pantry, discuss how to get the best value for your money when it comes to buying groceries, and other smart shopping strategies.
- Meal planning – Whether you’re dealing with a too-busy schedule or too many leftovers going bad in your fridge, I’ll help you develop a plan for one week’s worth of healthy meals that you can’t wait to eat!
- Cooking lessons – Is there a dish that you love to eat but don’t know how to make? Does your favourite comfort food need a healthy makeover? Not sure where to start when it comes to big-batch cooking? Or, do you want to learn to make kale chips without burning the house down? Make sure you request cooking lessons as part of your Wellness Jumpstart!
- Fitness Planning – You know you need to keep active, but where should you start? In these sessions, we’ll discuss the components of physical fitness and how to make them work for you.
You will also receive plenty of recipes, handouts, my monthly newsletter, and of course, unlimited support via email throughout the duration of our time together. The Wellness Jumpstart program is available in 4 or 6 45-minute session packages.
Cost: $250 for 4 sessions, $300 for 6 sessions
Note: The Wellness Jumpstart program is most suitable for local clients in the Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge area. But don’t worry – If you’re located outside of this region, The 360 Wellness Package might be just what you’re looking for. Read on for details!
The 360 Wellness Package
Our lives are made up of so many components – relationships, finances, nutrition, physical activity, and spirituality are just a few. Good nutrition is essential, and this is a key focus in the 360 Wellness Package. However, we’ll also spend time making sure you’re setting yourself up for optimal wellness in all areas of life. This program includes:
- First consultation – 45 minute call or meeting to discuss your health history, nutritional needs, and wellness goals.
- Two or four 30-minute follow-up coaching sessions either in person, by phone, or Skype
- A customized plan for moving you closer towards your ideal self
- Healthy recipes appropriate for your dietary needs
- Easy-to-understand, helpful handouts
- Kitchen overhauls, grocery store tours, health food store tours, cooking demonstrations if requested, as described above. (Local clients only.)
- Unlimited email support
- My personal commitment to your health and success
The 360 Wellness Package is for clients interested in making long-term lasting changes. The program duration is 2-4 months, with an optional extended program for clients with the desire to gain additional support.
Cost: $150-$250, depending on number of follow-up sessions requested.
NEW! Group Coaching Package: 5 for 500
The 5 for 500 program is a great option for people looking to lose weight with a group of like-minded peers. The package includes 5 1-hour sessions that cover the following topics:
- Nutrition basics, setting goals, and determining strategies for success
- Healthy ingredient swaps and how to stock a whole foods kitchen
- Strategies for making clean eating more manageable in terms of time and energy
- Tactics for grocery shopping and eating clean on a budget
- How to deal with diet saboteurs and emotional eating.
This program also includes handouts and recipes that you can experiment with at home. Each participant (up to a maximum of 5 per group) will also receive unlimited email support for the duration of the program. It is recommended that sessions are spaced at least 1 week but no longer than 2 weeks apart.
Cost: $500 per group, with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 participants per group. (In a group of 5, this works out to only $20 per person per session.)
Not sure what type of coaching is right for you?
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have, either by phone, Skype, email, or in person. Feel free to contact me so we can set up a time to talk. I’ll also give you an idea of what you can expect from working with me, and we’ll determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals. It’s never too late to start!