The temperatures outside are falling, but they’re going to be heating up inside this month with this new fitness challenge for October! If you’re a fair-weather runner like me, you’ve likely begun taking a few of your workouts indoors lately due to less than ideal running conditions. This month’s challenge is all about keeping treadmill runs interesting, which is no small feat when you’re used to seeing real outdoor scenery! The Run Your Heart Out October challenge will feature 5 different treadmill workouts that keep your mind and muscles working, and each of them will be fully adjustable based on your individual fitness level.
- Workout 1 – posted on September 28th
- Workout 2 – posted on October 5th
- Workout 3 – posted on October 12th
- Workout 4 – posted on October 19th
- Workout 5 – posted on October 26th
Stay tuned for more!