Inflammation is a hot topic, and something that we all experience in some way. Left unchecked, it can accumulate into serious diseases that put our health at risk. That means prevention is key. If you’ve been feeling fatigued, experiencing digestive discomfort, bloating or weight gain, having skin issues and mood swings, or find yourself getting sick more than usual, this guide is for you!
Inside this Anti-Inflammatory Eating 101 guide, you’ll find 33 pages that cover:
- The info you need to know, broken down into simple easy-to-understand explanations
- What causes inflammation?
- What specific foods cause and reduce inflammation?
- An anti-inflammatory foods shopping list
- A 5-day anti-inflammatory meal plan
- Snack ideas
- Recipes that incorporate lots of anti-inflammatory foods
You’ll finish the guide with a strong understanding of how to use nutrition to your advantage for keeping chronic inflammation low. You’ll also be armed with delicious recipes and a plan for getting started.
Note: This item is an e-book, and all you’ll need to view it is a PDF reading program like Adobe Reader or Preview. No physical products will be shipped.